What You Ought to Know:
– As we speak, Walmart announced it is going to add 28 new Walmart Well being facilities, with 75+ complete areas by the tip of the yr. This continues our dedication to creating high quality healthcare extra handy, accessible and inexpensive for patrons within the communities we serve.
– The enlargement will improve Walmart Well being’s footprint into two new states together with Missouri and Arizona, deepening our presence in Texas within the Dallas metro space and rising into Houston. This consists of integrating Epic’s electronic health record system (EHR) throughout our Walmart Well being areas.
Walmart Well being Doubles in Dimension, Expands in 2 States
The bulletins increase Walmart Well being’s footprint into two new states – Missouri and Arizona – and deepen our presence in Texas. By the tip of 2024, we’ll have greater than 75 Walmart Well being facilities throughout the US. The brand new state-of-the-art services might be roughly 5,750 sq ft, positioned beside Walmart Supercenters, and can characteristic Walmart Well being’s full suite of well being providers to offer care to busy households. These providers might range by location, however embrace major care, labs, X-ray and EKG, behavioral well being, dental, listening to, choose specialty providers, neighborhood well being and telehealth.
The primary of the brand new Walmart Well being facilities will open within the first quarter of 2024. The precise progress areas embrace:
– 10 areas in Dallas, TX metro space
– 8 areas in Houston, TX metro space
– 6 areas in Phoenix, AZ metro space
– 4 areas in Kansas Metropolis, MO metro space