Bend and snap! Jennifer Coolidge has been a Hollywood staple for years — however her position on The White Lotus strengthened that the “Jenaissance” is formally right here.
The Watcher star, 61, first rose to fame within the early 2000s starring in a string of cult-classic comedies together with the American Pie franchise, the place she portrayed Stifler’s mother. She additionally landed roles in 2001’s Legally Blonde and Zoolander, 2004’s A Cinderella Story and extra.
Coolidge formally reached A-lister standing, nonetheless, when she nabbed the a part of Tanya in season 1 and a couple of of HBO’s The White Lotus, which premiered in 2021. The Promising Younger Lady actress earned a number of awards and nominations — together with her first-ever Emmy in 2022 in addition to a 2023 Golden Globe and two 2023 SAG Awards — for her portrayal of the fan-favorite character.
Whereas the comic has change into one of the vital recognizable faces in Hollywood, there’s a lot you don’t learn about her. Coolidge completely advised Us Weekly 25 enjoyable information about herself — together with the president she’s associated to and the way she lives in a haunted home.
Did we get your consideration? Preserve scrolling to seek out out extra that you simply won’t learn about Coolidge:
1. My favourite flowers are peonies.
2. I went on trip and dated two guys who knew one another. I advised them I had an an identical twin and went out with each of them.
3. Once I was 10, I made [a] remake of Jaws. My dad swam with a fin on his again and my sister was the shark sufferer.
4. I’ve all the time beloved movie. I begged academics to let me substitute motion pictures for papers.
5. I like animals. My canine Chuy was rescued from a meat manufacturing facility in Korea, because of The Animal Rescue Mission.
6. I most likely have extra costumes than common garments.
7. I grew up in a small city in Massachusetts.
8. I used to be born with none vitality so on a regular basis includes a minimum of 12 photographs of espresso.
9. My home in New Orleans is 150 years previous. Some say it’s haunted.
10. In my first severe play, my household didn’t acknowledge me as a result of I used to be enjoying a person.
11. I get together with most of my exes.
12. My favourite vacation is Halloween.
13. If I can’t discover a hair tie [for] a ponytail, I simply use my underwear.
14. The very best gift I ever acquired was a visit to Africa from my buddy Mike. We slept in tents on the Serengeti. I might search the tent for hours searching for snakes [but] by no means noticed one.
15. I used to have the ability to run actually quick.
16. I used to be as soon as locked out of the home and I jumped the fence however didn’t know the gardener had put a brand new stake within the yard. I obtained impaled. It was a bloody mess. I’m fortunate to be alive.
17. If I wasn’t an actor, I might [want to] be a billionaire that gave away cash to individuals and animals that deserved it.
18. In second grade, we had a contest for who might title the six guinea pigs within the classroom. I named one Bell Bottoms. I can’t consider they went for it. Even I knew it was lame.
19. Additionally in second grade, my trainer requested us all to write down a flattering paragraph about our mothers for Mom’s Day. I discovered the ebook not too long ago. [My] opening sentence was: “My mom has delicate brown eyes like a cow.”
20. I went to an orchestra camp for 3 summers. I performed the clarinet. I believed I would do it for a residing.
21. I’m the one particular person I do know that has change into much less clever as they’ve gotten older.
22. I’m associated to President Calvin Coolidge. I’m his sixth cousin twice eliminated.
23. Typically I strive to determine what number of items of gum I can put into my mouth directly.
24. If I used to be stranded alone on an island, I might convey a tweezer, a magnifying mirror and a few espresso.
Join Us Weekly’s free, daily newsletter and by no means miss breaking information or unique tales about your favourite celebrities, TV reveals and extra!
25. I’ve all the time appeared previous for my age. I purchased a case of beer after I was 11 with my neighbor’s wig.